We are reopening the clinic on Wednesday 15th July
However things will be a little different...
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the clinic, you can give the clinic a call now to book an appointment. Please just call the clinic and leave us a message or drop us an e-mail.
Following our governing body guidelines means it will not be business as usual, so there will be a few changes:
- There will be an initial telephone triage to ensure priority is given to those requiring urgent face to face appointments, there will be a COVID-19 screen if it is deemed necessary for you to attend the clinic and there will be a COVID-19 consent form that is required
- If/when you attend for face to face consultation you will have your temperature taken and there will be an additional COVID-19 screen
- To adhere to social distancing measures appointments will be staggered to ensure patients arrive and leave the clinic at different times
- There will be no reception facility
- There will be 20 minutes between appointments to ensure a thorough clean between patients, this will mean much reduced appointment availability and flexibility
Anti-viral hand gel will be provided at the entrance to Connaught House and again in the clinic itself. We politely ask that you use this on entering and exiting the building.
Toilets have been specifically allocated for visitor use at the business park, however we ask that usage is kept to a minimum where possible.
PPE will be worn by myself – gloves and apron per patient use and a mask per session (am and pm clinics). You are welcome to wear your own mask when you visit the clinic.
Linen will not be used at the clinic, that is no pillows or coverings on the treatment plinth.
Arrivals, we ask that patients do not attend the building any more than 5 minutes before the appointment time and once present please call the clinic to be allowed access, as all entry building points will be controlled. If you do not have a mobile phone, then we will have a staff member come to the main entry door to Connaught House at your scheduled appointment time to admit you.
Only patients (and their appointment chaperone if essential) will be allowed into the building.
Cleaning of the clinic will take place between each appointment and a further deep clean at the end of each day. Communal areas – corridors, toilets etc are being cleaned regularly by the building management company Martrust Limited.
Payment will be taken remotely at the point of your telephone triage to further minimise contact.
Cancellation/Postponement of appointments. We ask that 48 hours’ notice is given due to restricted clinic capacity. This is working days’ notice, i.e. Monday – Friday. Unfortunately, any cancellations/postponements inside of this timeframe will be fully charged.
We understand that some of the measures taken because of COVID-19 will offer a somewhat different experience for those of you that have attended the clinic previously. These measures are in place to protect both you the patient, and the therapist. All measures that we have implemented are in line with our governing body guidelines (www.csp.org.uk).
We appreciate your patience as we endeavour to resume our services, in the best way possible, during these unprecedented times.
Please keep safe.
Conwy Physio Clinic