WHAT IS REMEDIAL MASSAGE?
Remedial Massage is a treatment orientated therapy, with focus upon identifying and treating the root cause of injuries to muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Treatment is performed by qualified professionals with advanced training and a thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology of the body and musculoskeletal structure.
Each treatment is tailored to meet the individual needs of clients, using a variety of techniques to reduce pain, aid recovery, restore mobility and relieve tension. It’s a particularly useful for treating the physical symptoms of stress and a great alternative to the traditional Holistic (Swedish) massage for anyone preferring a deeper, muscle massage experience.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Remedial massage is an effective treatment for a number of wide-ranging conditions and injuries. It can be particularly helpful in:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Releasing built up muscle tension caused by stress
- Reducing muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Treating a host of muscular and postural problems / injuries related to work or lifestyle
- Aiding injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Restoring range movement and improving flexibility
- Improving heart rate, blood pressure and circulation